Friday, July 08, 2005

Wieeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

I trust everyone will be watching to see how Michelle Wie does at today's second round of the John Deere classic. Do you think she'll be able to make the...

Oh, who cares. Let's talk about hoops.

I could go on and on about what a horrible traitor Nate MacMillan is for bolting to the 'trailgangstas', but you know what, it's his choice, and if I had spent the whole season twisting in the wind waiting for the front office to decide if my 20 years of service to the franchise deserved a new contract as I was winning the division, I might be a little cheesed off as well. Wally Walker is nothing more than the poor man's Mitch Kupchack, an oblivious GM who can't draft for nothin' and can't admit it when the team's success has nothing to do with anything he's done. So much for building on last year's great season.

Speaking of the Trail-BlazingHashPipes, L.A. Times writer and moral beacon Bill Plaschke got all bent out of shape on yesterday's Around The Horn when someone made a pot-smoking reference about the Trailblazers. "They've changed their image! You don't know what you're talking about!!", he screamed. Really Bill? Is Darius Miles still on the roster? Do they pay Ruben Patterson with a check or in 5 pound bags of Thai Stick? How about Damon Stoudamire and Nick Van Exel? Do they still run those 'dope is for dopes' seminars during the summer?

Good luck Nate!!

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Hnk said...

"a poor man's Mitch Kupchack"

I like that. I hope Nate does well, but I refuse to root for any semblance of success in Portland next year. Or ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home