Thursday, January 26, 2006

Marco Baghdatis' Girlfriend makes Marat Safin's Look Like A Pile Of Puke...

The Internet has totally let me down again in that any and all searches for 'Marco Baghdatis girlfriend' or even just 'Marco Baghdatis' yield next to nothing.

For now, you'll have to take it on good faith that in the race for 'hottest tennis player's girlfriend', the guy who sounds like his name came from some Jerry Bruckheimer terrorist name generator has a blonde little number that makes 'The future Mrs. Kornheiser' look like pre-op Phyllis Diller.

Oooofff!!!

P.S. A Seahawks Superbowl preview is coming. I just don't want to blow my wad too early, if you catch my meaning, which I hope you don't, because I'm not sure what I mean by it myself.

7 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i found her fairly easily ...

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/01/23/open5_gallery__470x343.jpg

from my Google search, I found out that she's an 18 year old French model named Camille Neviere.

-- skillz

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger flip said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger flip said...

From KRTDirect photowire: Cammie in the crowd, close up, laughing. More from phantis forums, Sydney Morning Herald, or the Sydney Morning Herald again.

 
At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discovered plenty of her photos at the following URL:
http://postcasts.com/camilleneviere/

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!

lucky bastard

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They aren't together anymore!! And his name is Marcos Baghdatis, not Marco, maybe that's why you couldn't find anything....she's nothing special, but I see why most would think so!

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Pay per head services said...

It is fame, you can get the hottest girl if you are the most famous person in the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home