Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Williams: "From Now On, I'll Only Smoke Other People's Resin"

Say it ain't so, Ricky! Say that the reports that you've ditched the hippie lettuce are erroneous!! Erroneous!!

Wait a minute, I see what you're doing. Brilliant plan. First, kick weed, then convince Dolphins you're all better and get your 8 million back, then fake an injury in your first or second game back and use the 8 million to buy the world's biggest joint!!!

I found this picture of Ricky from the future. At this point, he's smoked so much weed that he's actually turned into a skinny hispanic woman. Weird!!

1 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, we had our first ear infection last week so I'm way behind in my reading. I just had to chime in and report that this entry gave me the biggest guffaw of any Webbish writing of 2005.

Huzzah, as they say, to you.

Keep it coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home