Monday, February 21, 2005

Words Don't Do it Justice



Based on the discussion on today's show, I watched the halftime show of yesterday's NBA allstar game on NBATV today.

Just so I'm clear and wasn't hallucinating, that WAS a country band with a dancing midget with a rapping black cowboy alongside a guy wearing a confederate soldier outfit, right?

I am in shock, having just witnessed the single most awful thing ever to be presented as 'entertainment'. Not only a big middle finger to whoever green-lighted this, but a big middle finger to everyone in Denver, Colorado for not rushing the stage and beating 'Big & Rich' within an inch of their lives.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Brian P. Foley said...

Good site...You came to my old site of the Sportstoad.blogspot.com I am working on starting up a new site so I will keep in touch and maybe we can be partners in the future

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger David said...

Barkley said it best when he said that whoever was in charge of the halftime show should get their resume ready.

Still, Big & Rich apparently is teamed with soon-to-be one-hit wonder Gretchen Wilson to make the Music Mafia.

Music Mafia? Yeah, I hated it when it was in a different incarnation as Murder Inc., so I can imagine how much I'll hate a country version of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home